This function was added in SA-MP 0.3a and will not work in earlier versions!
Destroy a 3D text label that was created using CreatePlayer3DTextLabel.
|playerid||The ID of the player whose 3D text label to delete.|
|PlayerText3D:id||The ID of the player's 3D text label to delete.|
1: The function executed successfully.
0: The function failed to execute. This means the label specified doesn't exist.
new PlayerText3D:labelid = CreatePlayer3DTextLabel(...); // Later... DeletePlayer3DTextLabel(playerid, labelid);
- Create3DTextLabel: Create a 3D text label.
- Attach3DTextLabelToPlayer: Attach a 3D text label to a player.
- Attach3DTextLabelToVehicle: Attach a 3D text label to a vehicle.
- Update3DTextLabelText: Change the text of a 3D text label.
- CreatePlayer3DTextLabel: Create A 3D text label for one player.
- UpdatePlayer3DTextLabelText: Change the text of a player's 3D text label.