This function was added in SA-MP 0.3.7 R2 and will not work in earlier versions!
Set a float server variable.
|varname||The name of the server variable.|
|float_value||The float to be set.|
1: The function executed successfully.
0: The function failed to execute. The variable name is null or over 40 characters.
// set "Version" SetSVarFloat("Version", 0.37); // will print version that server has printf("Version: %f", GetSVarFloat("Version"));
- SetSVarInt: Set an integer for a server variable.
- GetSVarInt: Get a player server as an integer.
- SetSVarString: Set a string for a server variable.
- GetSVarString: Get the previously set string from a server variable.
- GetSVarFloat: Get the previously set float from a server variable.
- DeleteSVar: Delete a server variable.