This function was added in SA-MP 0.3.7 R2 and will not work in earlier versions!
Set an integer server variable.
|varname||The name of the server variable.|
|int_value||The integer to be set.|
1: The function executed successfully.
0: The function failed to execute. The variable name is null or over 40 characters.
// set "Version" SetSVarInt("Version", 37); // will print version that server has printf("Version: %d", GetSVarInt("Version"));
- GetSVarInt: Get a player server as an integer.
- SetSVarString: Set a string for a server variable.
- GetSVarString: Get the previously set string from a server variable.
- SetSVarFloat: Set a float for a server variable.
- GetSVarFloat: Get the previously set float from a server variable.
- DeleteSVar: Delete a server variable.