This function was added in SA-MP 0.3a and will not work in earlier versions!
Sets the various visual damage statuses of a vehicle, such as popped tires, broken lights and damaged panels.
|vehicleid||The ID of the vehicle to set the damage of.|
|panels||A set of bits containing the panel damage status.|
|doors||A set of bits containing the door damage status.|
|lights||A set of bits containing the light damage status.|
|tires||A set of bits containing the tire damage status.|
This function does not return any specific values.
new panels, doors, lights, tires; GetVehicleDamageStatus(vehicleid, panels, doors, lights, tires); UpdateVehicleDamageStatus(vehicleid, panels, doors, lights, 15); //Setting tires to 15 will pop them all
For some useful functions for working with vehicle damage values, see here.
- SetVehicleHealth: Set the health of a vehicle.
- GetVehicleHealth: Check the health of a vehicle.
- RepairVehicle: Fully repair a vehicle.
- GetVehicleDamageStatus: Get the vehicle damage state for each part individually.
- OnVehicleDamageStatusUpdate: Called when a vehicle's damage state changes.